Adoption Rant....

Quote:
I applaud you for being such a generous donor for the animals... shame on the shelter for not listening to your story.
Hmm.... WHY are they overrun with animals now???????????

I am not sure.....lol...

I would not donate any more money to that shelter. I think they are basically "hoarding" the animals and begging for funds to keep it going.

our local spca received a huge donation and what did they do with it, they build a huge over the top facility and now are begging for donations, i look at it like this, had they maybe did a nice smaller facility they would still have some money to sustain themselves. i dont think that the donor actually had that in mind when they left all that money to the shelter.

lol. I will not be donating anymore money to the shelter. From now on, any donations I make will be to the vet hospital preforming the surgeries our what ever on the particular animal I wish to sponsor.

Quote:
OMG, the only chance that dog has is on a farm with a working farm family. WHat the heck? Seriously stupid. That dog will never do well "in the city".
he.gif

Definately check out other shelters too. I volunteer at our local one weekly walking the dogs, feeding cleaning etc. Not all shelters are created equal. There are non extremest ones out there
smile.png

I am looking into the one in Malone as well. Many of their dogs are housed on Chains outside. Boxers are most def. inside dogs. I also checked out all surrounding rescues. Most of the dogs profiles don't equal to what I am looking for. Female, good with kids under 10, cats, also young. Under the age of 2.

Back
Top Bottom