African Goose Thread

Sorry to change the subject but I am so exited because I got a trio yesterday and I brought the goslings outside today and it is awesome because I can walk around and they will follow me and when I put them away they start screeching the call of "I lost my mom!"

Sorry to change the subject but I am so exited because I got a trio yesterday and I brought the goslings outside today and it is awesome because I can walk around and they will follow me and when I put them away they start screeching the call of "I lost my mom!"

That's awesome I love it when they are little and want to follow "mama" around so cute =)
I go pick up my new African gander tomorrow he needed a new forever home, he's from town lol hope he doesn't freak out over chickens lol

I think he will work out nicely. Especially because I had my aunt sex the goslings and I've got three girls for sure. Have to take the new white one over and have her check for me ;) crossing my fingers for a boy =)

Pictures of every set that I've successfully hatched this season so far. In order of first to most recent (yesterday's)

First two sets were embdens =)
1/10 and 2/4

Third set Africans three grey one white 3/8

And one white African from this last hatch. 1/2
They are all so pretty, do you keep them all?

So far yes, the embdens are my brothers and I got African eggs from the neighbor's pair. Building my flock up hopefully I can share with my friends by next year. But for now we intend on keeping any that are hatched. We've got plenty of space and too many bugs and weeds
wink.png
You've got a great start to your flock, some really pretty goslings.

Back
Top Bottom