African Goose Thread

So everything is going well?
With my gosling? If so then no the first one had died smushed and her insides went outside and the one hatching now is not looking to good if you really want I can send a PM picture of the second one to whoever, it's just a little gross

With my gosling? If so then no the first one had died smushed and her insides went outside and the one hatching now is not looking to good if you really want I can send a PM picture of the second one to whoever, it's just a little gross
Why haven't you taken the egg out? you can help it by keeping it warm wrapping in a warm wet rung out wash cloth .

Why haven't you taken the egg out? you can help it by keeping it warm  wrapping in a warm wet rung out wash cloth .
I think that these eggs hatching are brown Chinese and smaller lighter breed and she is smushing them easier than her own super African eggs

I think that these eggs hatching are brown Chinese and smaller lighter breed and she is smushing them easier than her own super African eggs
So what does that mean your just going to leave them there?
idunno.gif

Last edited:
My two African eggs on lockdown are finished with one white gosling and one grey I should of helped, it had not gotten turned around and had its head in a position where it couldn't pip the membrane and the internal pip I thought I saw was its leg in the air cell so my tiny safe hole I put in the super thick shell didn't help, it was ready to hatch and couldn't =( it's poor little head was swollen, probably from being stuck at the wrong end.

My two African eggs on lockdown are finished with one white gosling and one grey I should of helped, it had not gotten turned around and had its head in a position where it couldn't pip the membrane and the internal pip I thought I saw was its leg in the air cell so my tiny safe hole I put in the super thick shell didn't help, it was ready to hatch and couldn't =( it's poor little head was swollen, probably from being stuck at the wrong end.
sad.png
so it didn't make it?

got pics of your geese that did hatch? love to see them.

:( so it didn't make it?

got pics of your geese that did hatch? love to see them.

Pictures of every set that I've successfully hatched this season so far. In order of first to most recent (yesterday's)

First two sets were embdens =)
1/10 and 2/4

Third set Africans three grey one white 3/8

And one white African from this last hatch. 1/2

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom