all farm animals

Pretty good considering my hen layers her first batch of eggs and two have hatched so far. And my mallard are laying also but wish they'd sit on Em.
Also were Really prepping for out rio grande valley livestock show in two weeks.

Pretty good considering my hen layers her first batch of eggs and two have hatched so far. And my mallard are laying also but wish they'd sit on Em.
Also were Really prepping for out rio grande valley livestock show in two weeks.

that sounds interesting and yes laying Is something I think we all wish but one time I had a couple hens that didn't sit for years and they are old hens and just last year or before last they started sitting but they didn't have a rooster with them so it obviously didn't work wish you luck

@farmgirl360
 what kind of ducks do you have?

I have 2 pekins (I hope to get more if my dad lets me) 2 black Swedish I did have 2 welsh harlquins but a predetor got them

Nice! Oh I'm sorry to hear that. I had two muscovy hens but a possum got them :rant :mad: I'm pleased to say though that I got the possum.

Nice! Oh I'm sorry to hear that. I had two muscovy hens but a possum got them
rant.gif
somad.gif
I'm pleased to say though that I got the possum.

well I wish my problem was that simple but it seems to have been a fox and I have seen them around but for some reason it stoped gettinh thr ducks

It wasn't all that easy, it almost got my sisters chickens but my dog ran it off (he's 16 months old) and then he and my other dog (a month younger) continued to keep it off the chickens for two weeks, they also tracked it to it's den.

I see. That's good!!

Back
Top Bottom