all farm animals

I found this on facebook and I cant seem to find where a artist would write there name on it if it was a painting but is this even possible?

Last edited:

Not sure what we are going to name him yet. We're waiting for my Appaloosa to foal too. She was bred the same time this mare was so she should foal within a month since they've hit the year mark and our horses are pregnant from 11-13 months. But of course they don't follow the rules through and through. I'm hoping it's going to be a Chestnut like the mom or black with a blanket that only covers the butt.

Not sure what we are going to name him yet. We're waiting for my Appaloosa to foal too. She was bred the same time this mare was so she should foal within a month since they've hit the year mark and our horses are pregnant from 11-13 months. But of course they don't follow the rules through and through. I'm hoping it's going to be a Chestnut like the mom or black with a blanket that only covers the butt.

wow I hope it will be a chestnut I love those colored horses
and trust me I know animals never follow the rules I had a hog one time she was suppose to be due and instead she decided she was going to give brith 2 weeks after her due date and I had a goat get breed when apparently there is a goat breeding season and it wasn't even close to that season but that's ok cause I am pretty sure that's why I got reserve grand champion on her (she was a little more filldout or fat) and she was missing a horn
post a pic when she does foal

Will do. I know my cow Granite's Promise breaks the rules on when cattle ovulate for the first time. For Gelbviehs it's supposedly 330 day ( about 11 months). She calved when she was 14 months old. So she was pregnant when she was 5 months old or she was only pregnant for 3 months. The calf's name is Surprise. Surprise is only 11 months old and she seemed to like the bull faster than we thought. My cattle line is very fertile.
This is Granite now, she's already 7 months pregnant according to the vet when he preg checked her

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom