All "OTHER" Fowl Swap

Pics
What breeder are your frenchies from?
They are from the amish and a guy who lives about 20 minutes from me. I bought 6 adults...if you wanna side swap out chiquita i am happy to swap for some of yours as the PO and weather got the batch i tried to hatch off from you. i still can't find any big Muscovy like our Drake he is not even 2yr old yet and nearing 20lbs with a 6ft wingspan plus.

Forgot also due some Eggs from lavendar, lavendar splash, and fawn...and i might be getting adult chocolates and chocolate splashes and possible a adult lavendar splash pair
wee.gif

Last edited:
They are from the amish and a guy who lives about 20 minutes from me. I bought 6 adults...if you wanna side swap out chiquita i am happy to swap for some of yours as the PO and weather got the batch i tried to hatch off from you. i still can't find any big Muscovy like our Drake he is not even 2yr old yet and nearing 20lbs with a 6ft wingspan plus.

Forgot also due some Eggs from lavendar, lavendar splash, and fawn...and i might be getting adult chocolates and chocolate splashes and possible a adult lavendar splash pair :weee

All of our girls are sitting or guarding atm. So i won't have eggs for a few month maybe a may side is the way to go!

Back
Top Bottom