All "OTHER" Fowl Swap

Pics
Swap means eggs going out in exchange for the eggs coming in. That means you didn't add any eggs, just traded for better ones.
1f609.png
i tried using that logic to explain it to him and he was not buying it lol.

Swap means eggs going out in exchange for the eggs coming in. That means you didn't add any eggs, just traded for better ones.
1f609.png

i tried using that logic to explain it to him and he was not buying it lol.

Just mark them "call for pick-up" & put your cell #. You can have them unwrapped & in the bator before he ever knows they are there. "What eggs? Oh, those are from our coop, yup, sure are." Lol

Just mark them "call for pick-up" & put your cell #. You can have them unwrapped & in the bator before he ever knows they are there. "What eggs? Oh, those are from our coop, yup, sure are." Lol
Haha, you have no idea how involved he is with the eggs and hatching....i really dont think he is gonna believe the chicken or the ducks laid a goose size egg....and the bator the goose eggs go in is in the kitchen, with a full front glass door so definately no sneaking them in there.

Mine On the 18+ quail eggs.

I will offer 6++ bbourbon red turkey eggs they can ship monday! Getting 4 to 5 a day now.
So, an unfortunately disappointing candling update on the turkey eggs that I claimed. I came home today to a smell coming from the incubator. So I had one rotten, and 5 clears. I do have one lil lone polt still developing and kicking around. I'm guessing the eggs got thrown around quite a bit cause they made it in only 3 days all the way here and most of the air cells were shot when they arrived...Guess I'm just going to have to find some poults locally...so sad. Thanks anyway for the chance at your pretty birds...maybe at least the lone one will hatch.

Not saying it wont happen again. But, hatching shipped eggs is best said to be chancy. I have had good and none at all from batches of shipped eggs.

Back
Top Bottom