All "OTHER" Fowl Swap

Pics
This works as a chain. Please read the first post for details.
sorry. I dont get it :) lve never tried to do one of these...

If you want what is in the current offer you quote the offer, say "mine", then post your offer. You may or may not be sending your offer to the same person that you claimed from. You pay shipping on what you are sending only. Quantities of eggs required for specific types of fowl are in the first post. If you have something not listed, please ask me before offering. Please check the first post for other requirements.

Awesome!

Offer: 12+ coturnix quail eggs. Hens choice: browns, whites, tuxedo from a brown roo over white hens, golden, or tibetain. To ship Friday May 1st.

OR!

4+ Muscovy eggs. Chocolate drake over blue, black, and chocolate hens. Hens choice. If we wait until Wednesday I might have six eggs. I have four hens, the blue and one of the chocolates is trying to go broody. The rest are to young still.

I may have some iris starts and other various plants but I haven't separated the starts yet...

I will swap 6 bianchi's and 6 southern cacusus black neck eggs for 8 turkey or 4 peafowl eggs. Or a mix of those. Breed or color doesnt matter, (girlfriend wants some) :)

Would you want to do a side swap with me? I have coturnix quail, button quail, white, pied, and standard ringneck pheasants, red golden pheasants, and chukar. I can get turkey eggs if you would like as well
Awesome!

Offer: 12+ coturnix quail eggs. Hens choice: browns, whites, tuxedo from a brown roo over white hens, golden, or tibetain. To ship Friday May 1st.

OR!

4+ Muscovy eggs. Chocolate drake over blue, black, and chocolate hens. Hens choice. If we wait until Wednesday I might have six eggs. I have four hens, the blue and one of the chocolates is trying to go broody. The rest are to young still.

I may have some iris starts and other various plants but I haven't separated the starts yet...
Mine on Muscovies!

Offer:
12+ hens choice of Red Breasted Button Quail and Coturnix (Italian, Roux, and Pharaoh)

OR

6+ Hens choice of Red Golden Pheasant, or ringneck pheasant (Pied, White, and Standard)

Last edited:
Mine on the Ancona

Offered:
6+ Welsh Harlequin Ducks (Holderread Line)

These ducks are such sweeties, so calm and happy they don't run away from me but come to me instead (I am the food lady after all). The girls great year round layers and are giving me an egg a day - these are some of my best over-all producers! These ladies have also shown a tendency toward broodiness and I even successfully relocated a nest last year that the little miss stuck right to like glue. As they are also excellent meat birds, too many drakes is not a bad problem to have.

Or

6+ White French Production Muscovy
This is a French improved breeding stock that produces birds 50% larger than our American Muscovy. Very quiet and calm, lay lots of nice big eggs Feb-Nov (then tend to go broody for winter), excellent foragers. Wonderful personalities for pets: boys are super sweethearts; girls are docile... also the best broodies & mamas! (35 day incubation). For meat production, drakes usually attain a live weight of 12 pounds in 12 weeks. My typical dressed weights: Hens 3.5- 4.5 lb. and drakes 8 - 10 lb. (most dress at 9 lbs). High in meat-to-bone ratio, with less weight loss after cooking than Pekin ducks. (I have 13 multigenerational girls covered by 2 drakes; mama's regularly hatch out 12-18 babies!)

Offered

6+ White French Production Muscovy
This is a French improved breeding stock that produces birds 50% larger than our American Muscovy. Very quiet and calm, lay lots of nice big eggs Feb-Nov (then tend to go broody for winter), excellent foragers. Wonderful personalities for pets: boys are super sweethearts; girls are docile... also the best broodies & mamas! (35 day incubation). For meat production, drakes usually attain a live weight of 12 pounds in 12 weeks. My typical dressed weights: Hens 3.5- 4.5 lb. and drakes 8 - 10 lb. (most dress at 9 lbs). High in meat-to-bone ratio, with less weight loss after cooking than Pekin ducks. (I have 13 multigenerational girls covered by 2 drakes; mama's regularly hatch out 12-18 babies!)
Mine on Muscovy!

Offer:
4+ Welsh Harlequin -duck
or
6 Sulmtaler-chicken

Back
Top Bottom