All the Christian Homeschoolers!

My chicken wish list (and yes I realize there's a billion but I can't just pick a couple) is Chocolate orpington, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, Blue Ameracaunas, Blue Cochin, Blue Silkie, Salmon Faverolles, Egyptian Fayoumis, Golden Campine, Lavender Orpington, Mille Fleur D'Uccles, Partridge anything, and Mottles Cochins.
My list is about 24 breeds and even more colors

Lavender Orpingtons have always been on my list. The two i hatched turn out to be beautiful cockerels.
Then my Wyandotte who i hatched from Blue laced parents, finally just got some cochins and will be hatching Mottled Cochins bantams next month!!
20240201_090812.jpg

20240316_132609.jpg

Building engines is fun! Well anything to do with building and fixing.
Ive done two cars, and currently working on swapping a engine in a car for someone. I get help but know how to do it myself. I could tear a car down to the frame and rebuild it.
I also do lawnmower engines.

Building engines is fun! Well anything to do with building and fixing.
Ive done two cars, and currently working on swapping a engine in a car for someone. I get help but know how to do it myself. I could tear a car down to the frame and rebuild it.
I also do lawnmower engines.
I've built 1 big block Ford, and 1 Briggs and Stratton. What kind of motor are you swapping in? (Please don't say LS- I'll barf)

I've built 1 big block Ford, and 1 Briggs and Stratton. What kind of motor are you swapping in? (Please don't say LS- I'll barf)
Its a 2.4L KLEA Flex for a 2014 Chevy Equinox LT.

The original engine was ran with no fluids at all.

Not that i like working and Chevy or GM vehicles, this engine was out in one day and once we got the other engine almost in the next day. Now we are waiting on the exhaust manifold to come

Back
Top Bottom