Ameraucana or EEs?

Thanks Yall! I dont mind waiting I was just curious, very anxious to see what these guys will be. ;)
Heres some updated pictures of the babies.

Edited (I forgot to say they are now 2 weeks and eek I accidently put an elsa picture with hershey - need more coffee)

Carmel

Elsa

Guido

Gunner

Hershey

Roo

Last edited:
To help you sex your EE chicks as they get older, if they are pea combed the roos will have a distinct comb comprised of 3 rows of vertical peas. The pullets will have a pea comb comprised of one vertical row of peas that tend to stay yellowish to very light pink until they are very close to point of lay. Here is a link that illustrates pullet/roo differences. Hope it helps. http://www.homegrowngourmet.org/how...crow-gender-identification-in-young-chickens/

Is this a EE?

Shari, it depends on where you got it from. If a breeder sells you a bird as an Ameraucana but it doesn't meet the American Poultry Association Standard of Perfection then it's not an Ameraucana but an Easter Egger. As far as your bird goes, it's difficult to tell what it is as the bird is difficult to see. Closer up pics showing a front view and side view including the legs would help.

Back
Top Bottom