America Got Rick Roll'd!~

Quote:
Ok sweetie. What does that say about YOU?
lau.gif
gig.gif
celebrate.gif

Hah! I already admit to my lack of a life, it's pretty much known the world-around~ It's a rare day where I move my butt from the computer chair.

3 hours of sleep in two days... been on the computer for nearly all of 'em.
th.gif

Quote:
Ok sweetie. What does that say about YOU?
lau.gif
gig.gif
celebrate.gif

Hah! I already admit to my lack of a life, it's pretty much known the world-around~ It's a rare day where I move my butt from the computer chair.

3 hours of sleep in two days... been on the computer for nearly all of 'em.
th.gif

Girl.... someone needs to lock that thing! Read a book. You know I never post here or anything. I never spend hours on a computer with like-minded people.
lol.png

If someone locked the computer in my house, they'd be shot~ If I'm not on it, my sister is, if she isn't, someone else is; our poor dial-up gets run through it's paces every day!

I actually do read a lot, just got done reading a book actually, a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan-book~ I just read so quickly; I can finish a decent sized novel in only a few hours, and then I'm back at square one.

I've read everything in my house like a biiiillion times too...

My brain isn't melting from the extended computer time or anything, no worries! My grades may not have reflected it, but I'm still a smart little lady~

ok I'm 46 and I've been rick-rolled so many times its not funny spend any amount of time on youtube and your bound to be.
Now if they had chuck norris in the parade that would have been awesome. I obviously spend way too much time playing WOW too!

Back
Top Bottom