American serama thread!

Hey everyone! So recently I found I have a silkie roo, but I already have a serama roo. I can't keep the silkie roo due to the loudness and (I'm not sure) but potential fighting. So, I'm thinking that since I need a new home for my handsome silkie man, I am thinking that it would be nice for my little serama man to have someone around his own size! He is around 4months old so if anyone knows or has a female serama around 3, 4, 5 or something and live around the oakland area it'd be great if yoy could message me.

Also while I'm here does anyone know if my two roos will fight each other if the are different breeds??
THANKS EVERYONE

Sorry I meant bay area
This is my man looking for a lovely lady in the bay area!

Sorry I meant bay area
This is my man looking for a lovely lady in the bay area!

My experience if that it really depends on the roos personalities....................I have a had a huge English Orpington that
would allow my Serama Roos to live with his flock.............Also have a few Serama roos that will fight anything that comes near their hens????????
You would just have to try..my understanding is that Slikies are pretty laid back.
Very pretty boy you have there..........
big_smile.png

[COLOR=008080]My experience if that it really depends on the roos personalities....................I have a had a huge English Orpington that[/COLOR] [COLOR=008080]would allow my Serama Roos to live with his flock.............Also have a few Serama roos that will fight anything that comes near their hens????????[/COLOR] [COLOR=008080]You would just have to try..my understanding is that Slikies are pretty laid back.[/COLOR] [COLOR=008080]Very pretty boy you have there..........
big_smile.png
[/COLOR]
DITTO AND X'2, all depends on their personalities, just give it a try [supervized] and see what happens. How many girls do you have? And silkies are pretty laid back criters..LOL IF you cannot find someone in the bay area with seramas, PLEASE pm me, I can help ya.... big-b71 [BYC] is somewhere around you, U can try him and tell him froggie sent ya! LOL

Back
Top Bottom