Votes: 8 53.3%
  • sprint

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Rec

• Other

• Total voters
Oh my what cute puppies! I love watching puppies growing from cubby lumps of cuteness to lean, mean mushing machines! This season has not been good. We had maybe a week of actual good snow and I was in school for most of it. Now it's just melting :thI'm not really comfortable running the dogs when the trail is solely ice and puddles of water.

Blue
I'm sad for you. It must suk 4 u rightnow. Esp after all the work U'v done to prep 4 this "winter".
Myself, winter is really here.
I had a job for a while and seemed to be doing great. Physically I mean. Now that I've got no job I have time to enjoy the dogs and all the good and supplies I got(using the $$ I earned) I've been so sick. It seems the same flu just keeps coming on&on&on.
Recently I've been outside only to feed and water dogs and birds and rabbits. Of course firewood needs to cut down, brought home, cut-up and brought in th house. After those few things I'm right bagged. My wife gives me heck and tells me to stay in the hse to rest and heal but if I don't do my chores they don't get done.
Sometimes I think it sux getting old.
Hopfully tho' I be on sled by mid-January.
Well here's praying for a btr winter for u and btr health for me do we can both get on with mushing

KDOG
Those bike leashes look like something I could use to help train s leader. Gona look into acquiring one for myself. Maybe 2 of 3 so my kids can join in.
Thanks for posting links.
I never would've gone looking otherwise

No problem! Glad you can use them :)

And I hope you feel better soon!!

Back
Top Bottom