• sprint

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Rec

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Pics
Nala has white discharge come from her vagina, teats seem alittle bigger and I think she's put weight on!
1f633.png
, pleazzzzzz say she's NOT preg!!!

Uh oh. Heehee. Maybe you'll have more than enough for a team in awhile.
Kind of sounds like it. But maybe it's Heat Fever. Maybe a vet visit is in order. Better safe than sorry.

I read some where that the white discharge is there for 2 reasons, 1st is to help keep the pups in place?
2nd is;
To show that she's almost ready to give birth and is there to expand the passage way for the pups.

Or she's got some form of infection, but that would not explain the in lathed teats and the few pounds she's put on.

Hey I know the father if she is preg! It's the nebiors black lab. So if she is preg. Hopefully she has atleast 3, I can keep them all, unless there's more than 6. And start my team from them.
So I'm kinda 50% hoping she's preg & 50% she's not.

Oo, I'm so confused!

Maybe it's a false pregnancy

Last edited:
Hey I know the father if she is preg! It's the nebiors black lab. So if she is preg. Hopefully she has atleast 3, I can keep them all, unless there's more than 6. And start my team from them.

Oo, I'm so confused!

I can totally relate. I feel that even when I purposely pair off. I still don't know for sure if it's apprehension or anticipation.
Yup yup, probably both.......and more ..
LOL

Oo, I'm so confused!

maybe it will be like Mer's.

Hi everyone
It warmed up again here. Bright sun shine, warm south wind. Actually almost a gale.
I think this winter may be just as or stormier than last. I spent more time dragging training trails with a snombile and homemade drag than I did mushing on them.
Not so bad with the old dogs because they know the working trails but they're long so the pups/trainees get played out. They just kinda lolly gag because they know they're just gona get home sooner or later anyways.

Yo, Stern Rose. How's Nala? Did you take her to the vet? Did she whelp out? How many?
LMK ASAP.

Blue. Where's them pix of your sled? Weather still cooling off? Have you been taking your dogs out?

:(Gee I wish I could get some pix of my stuff on here.:) There's no room on this iPad for me to do that. My daughter has it full of stuff she gets from Facebook and the www.
Actually I don't how to mail pix anyhow.....But it would be nice to have that option.

I just tried to get some pix here from my email. Looks like it didn't work. Oh well.

HAGD
Rez out for now

Back
Top Bottom