And now...the run....

Have the birds been out in their 'yard' yet?

They have not. I have a stack of landscape timbers inside the yard right by the 4' chain link fence that Cheryl hasn't allowed me to do anything with yet. Stupid heart attack anyway. :rolleyes:

I figure the stack of timbers was just inviting them to go over that fence so no access yet.

Looks absolutely spectacular! But wait.....heart attack? I missed something I think.

Haven't said much about it. I had a heart attack on June 14th and then another "event" as they call it on the 16th. Heart cath revealed a completely closed artery but another artery has grown a new branch into that area already. Minimal damage. Nothing going on anywhere else. No stints or surgery just meds. Everything is fine now.

Last edited:
Haven't said much about it. I had a heart attack on June 14th and then another "event" as they call it on the 16th. Heart cath revealed a completely closed artery but another artery has grown a new branch into that area already. Minimal damage. Nothing going on anywhere else. No stints or surgery just meds. Everything is fine now.
Oh WOW
prayers
hugs.gif

even if you say it's fine

Oh WOW
prayers :hugs
even if you say it's fine 

Thank you! ALL prayers are always gratefully accepted. I still have a ways to go. The incredible amount of meds were almost worse than the heart attack. I had to go back to the cardiologist and ask them to reduce some of them. My BP was consistently pretty low (100/60) and they had quadrupled my Lipitor dosage. None of that worked for me. I was so totally fatigued that I literally could not function. They've adjusted and I'm doing much better now.

I still have a ways to go. The incredible amount of meds were almost worse than the heart attack. I had to go back to the cardiologist and ask them to reduce some of them. My BP was consistently pretty low (100/60) and they had quadrupled my Lipitor dosage. None of that worked for me. I was so totally fatigued that I literally could not function. They've adjusted and I'm doing much better now.
Sometimes the treatment or 'cure' is worse than the 'disease'.
Glad you are feeling better.

Last edited:
Sometimes the treatment or 'cure' is worse than the 'disease'.
Glad you are feeling better.

Thanks! The treatment was pretty tough. I am feeling better. Now if I could just get Cheryl to stop watching my every move and giving me the "look" every time I even think about working on something. :lau I did manage to mow the yard, not a big deal I have a Grasshopper, but that's the extent of my "allowed" activity so far. I really do want to get those timbers moved so we can let the chickens out into the yard. Maybe she'll have to go somewhere over the weekend...... :D

Back
Top Bottom