!!!!Anime Fan Thread!!!!

I mainly watch Bleach, Axis Powers Hetalia, Gunslinger Girl, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Lucky Star, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, but a lot of people ask an otaku like myself what anime I love the most. So, I will answer (Chickenrandomness will know why. :3 ) with BLACK BUTLER. It was my first anime a couple years back and I still rewatch it.
My favorite character (Chickenrandomness is gonna be laughing at me at his desk.) out of any anime ever is Sebastian Michaelis, the demon butler. Black Butler I isn't that bad, but Black Butler II is pretty gory. I like it, but I don't know about younger audiences. :/

I mainly watch Bleach, Axis Powers Hetalia, Gunslinger Girl, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Lucky Star, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, but a lot of people ask an otaku like myself what anime I love the most. So, I will answer (Chickenrandomness will know why. :3 ) with BLACK BUTLER. It was my first anime a couple years back and I still rewatch it.
My favorite character (Chickenrandomness is gonna be laughing at me at his desk.) out of any anime ever is Sebastian Michaelis, the demon butler. Black Butler I isn't that bad, but Black Butler II is pretty gory. I like it, but I don't know about younger audiences. :/

I've watched Ouran Highschool Host Club in my option it was to short :(

Yeah I have heard of Black Butler and thinking about watching but it seems really dark. My friend said was good though! From what I've heard Sebastian is supposed be really hot!

Calm down? I AM PART OF THE FANDOM

YOU NEVER TELL THE FANDOM TO CALM DOWN

hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom