!!!!Anime Fan Thread!!!!

Ugh I can never remember the names
Recently I watched one about a guy who meets a girl. The guy has a obsession with zombies and his cat died so he tries bringing it back to life. But something horrible happens and later the girl is a zombie and they fall in love xD

thats............... a strange plot.................. eh, not really! there are wierder!

HIIIIII everyone!!!! I'm so happy that this thread is started up again :) I thought it was dead!!

I watched Shingeki no Kyojin (attack on Titan) And Oh.... My....... Goodness.... IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! *cough* anyway now that my fangirling is done, Hope everyone has been doing well :)

Also I started Kyoukai no Kanata (Beyond the Boundary) and I really like it! Has anyone else watched/watching it?!

HIIIIII everyone!!!! I'm so happy that this thread is started up again :) I thought it was dead!!

I watched Shingeki no Kyojin (attack on Titan) And Oh.... My....... Goodness.... IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! *cough* anyway now that my fangirling is done, Hope everyone has been doing well :)

Also I started Kyoukai no Kanata (Beyond the Boundary) and I really like it! Has anyone else watched/watching it?!

no........ i want to though! do you know what i can watch it on?

Anyone here reading/watching Noragami?! I'm all caught up on the manga and will be starting the anime tonight :D

Ducklingsweety your avvy is from Hetalia right.

yes, yes it is~! i LOVE the flying mint bunny!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom