anime school RP

Missy smiled at the girl, while pushing the dangerously stupid, mean jock out of the way. "hi, I'm missy. That dude is incredibly stupid, and if I catch him bothering anyone eve again, I will cut his baby maker off." she said cheerily, looking at the jock enthusiastically during the the last half, and introducing herself to the girl, a huge grin on her face the entire time.

Missy smiled at the girl, while pushing the dangerously stupid, mean jock out of the way. "hi, I'm missy. That dude is incredibly stupid, and if I catch him bothering anyone eve again, I will cut his baby maker off." she said cheerily, looking at the jock enthusiastically during the the last half, and introducing herself to the girl, a huge grin on her face the entire time.

Wintent smiled but didn't introduce herself just nodded and turned around.

Wintent smiled but didn't introduce herself just nodded and turned around.

Missy smiled at the odd girl before turning to the jock on the ground, his buddies standing around,mouths agape. "I will hang it from the flag pole." she whispered into his ear with a devious smile, before returning to aglaia.

Grace walked into school and walked down the hall when she saw a girl whisper
Something to a jock about hanging IT from a flag pole and then she walked away. Grace just laughed and went to her locker got her stuff and headed to class.

Last edited:
forum;
name:Joushua (Josh)
clicks: goth
crush:
boy/girlfriend:
personality:Quiet funny to friends and is kind to friends
discription:

work place:Local skater shop
user name:Wintent

(accepted)

Missy paused before attacking this idiot, hearing the other dip turds bothering the girl. (I would be expelled from public school for assault. I would actually do this.) she thrust her bag into aglaia's hands, before creeping up behind the jock reading this girls journal and pantsing him and pulling him to the ground by pinching his ear and digging her nails in. (this method works VERY well on unruly teenage boys. I've tried it, on several occasions, and caused boys twice my size to cry like babies)[/quote
Aglaia shakes her head from behind the secne and walked up to wintent ignoring the crying Jock "are you okay?" Aglaia asked blue hair shining
(I will try to crate a dude character tomorrow, g2g)

forum;
name:percy
clicks: art geek
crush:none yet
boy/girlfriend:none yet
personality:sweet cheesy friendly bad tempered
discription:600 × 767 - stuffpoint.comwork place:
user name:dark wolf 100

Last edited:
Percy walked up to Aglaia "what did i miss?" Percy asked sarcastically Aglaia laughing "not much actually we have to wait for missy"

Back
Top Bottom