Antique incubator

moonscape40

Hatching
Mar 24, 2019
I have an American Lincoln incubator that can hatch, i believe around 400-500 chicks at a time. It is very large made from solid wood and still works great. and i and having a lot of difficulty finding information about it or the company that made it. Anybody have any ideas???

I have an American Lincoln incubator that can hatch, i believe around 400-500 chicks at a time. It is very large made from solid wood and still works great. and i and having a lot of difficulty finding information about it or the company that made it. Anybody have any ideas???
400-500 chicks at a time!?

I took a very, VERY long road trip, like 16 hours round trip in one day, to south Texas on a scorching hot day in a truck without AC, got a farmers 2nd degree sunburn on my left arm - after all that for $100 there was no way I was coming back to Dallas empty handed.

It's a freaking albatross. Fully functional and operational, missing a couple trays and needs cleaned up. Gonna sell it. Just to freaking big

I took a very, VERY long road trip, like 16 hours round trip in one day, to south Texas on a scorching hot day in a truck without AC, got a farmers 2nd degree sunburn on my left arm - after all that for $100 there was no way I was coming back to Dallas empty handed.

It's a freaking albatross. Fully functional and operational, missing a couple trays and needs cleaned up. Gonna sell it. Just to freaking big
$100?! :eek:

Heck, I'd do the same thing :lau

Yeah I would too! Heh, like I would hatch 1500 chicks at a time. (Starts thinking how much money I would earn if I sold them all, but then realized I would keep them all)

Back
Top Bottom