Any hard water freaks here?

Here we go again, Ice is forming, guys are getting out to fish. I hope it stays cold this winter so we can fish. Good Luck everyone, and be safe,

Last edited:
Ice is here and plenty of it. First time in many years guys have used sleds before new years. this year looks like it will be better. Have fun everyone and be safe.

Last edited:
I forgot about this thread this winter, I don't get in here as often as I did before as I don't have any chickens anymore. Had lots of ice again this winter and got more walleyes this year than last. Got a new sled, going to mod my clam flipover for next season. I'll put up some pics.

Eagleeyeice, you're not alone in waiting for the hard water, I like ice fishing better than gardening. I got a different sled at the end of winter and got to ride it one time, also got a new to me clam guide flip over that will get modded this summer.

Well, it's that time of year again. Anyone been out. Our ice formed late, then we had a thaw and the wind blew it all out, now it's forming again but not safe yet. Haven't wet a line this winter, maybe soon though. I did get some perch fishing in just before christmas, but it wasn't through the ice.

nice perch.....yep I live to ice fish...all I think about all summer.
Our ice was late this year....mostly I've been fishing crappie, bluegill and PERCH!
Have gotten some walleye and pike too.
I wish the ice was safe in Munsing didn't get to catch any Whitefish this year but looking forward to Coho and smelt to pick up.

I thought when I retired I could fish more but life had been keeping me busy...going to get out to Bay De Noc next week for those big walleye!!!

Back
Top Bottom