Any Mainers need a new coop? GORGEOUS shed on craigslist $50!!

Thanks! I look on there for coops and didn't today.
smile.png
My Dh is going to LOVE me when I tell him we need to go pick up a shed.
gig.gif
My wishlist and honeydo lists keep growing!
smile.png

I hope you get it. It looks really cute with a little TLC for the roof and floor holes. If the basic structure is sound it's a steal... I looked last year and this spring for a friend, ant they're usually $500 or more. I wish I needed it! let us know if you get it!
Stacey

I will! I have been shed shopping for a while now, and just yesterday we had a looooong discussion about where to put the chickens, goats and mini pony.

I emailed them and hope we get it too. I have no idea how to move a dang shed like that. I will worry about that tomorrow, as Scarlett said.
smile.png

Our friends just did this: they used PVC pipes as rollers (and a bunch of strong friends) to get it to the driveway on the property (might have to also put 2x6s underneath first so it's stable) and then hired a guy to transport to their house. I think they called a shed-building company and hired one of their guys with a flatbed truck.

Good luck!

Jacky'sMamma :

sad.png

Why can't I ever find deals like THAT!?!?!?

Well I didn't get it yet. They have not responded.

But keep looking, you might. I look on our online classifieds several times a day for things, and if it weren't for Seachick posting today, I would have missed this. Heck, I still might have missed it.
smile.png

Jacky'sMamma :

sad.png

Why can't I ever find deals like THAT!?!?!?

Mainers are known for never getting rid of old buildings, small or large, if they can be used. They still move entire houses - have you ever seen an antique house going down the highway?

It's really something to see!

~Phyllis​

Ha! I have been mailing this person all day! I haven't received a response yet either
hit.gif

Krista
It's not even that far from me, and most importantly, in my budget
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom