ANY OTHER ANIMALS

Here's a few of the other critters I have:
Tiki

Willow

Stella

Hope you enjoyed. :)

Great Idea, love this! We have 4 chickens, a rooster, a mini pig and two dogs (as of now... :) ) I don't have any pics off hand of the chicks or dogs ( too many pics on my phone) BUT here's one of Leroy the piggy :)

Here's a few of the other critters I have:
Tiki

Willow

Stella

Hope you enjoyed.
smile.png
what great pics bubbles!!!! yer bunny is so sweet!!!

Great Idea, love this! We have 4 chickens, yer bunnya rooster, a mini pig and two dogs (as of now... :) ) I don't have any pics off hand of the chicks or dogs ( too many pics on my phone) BUT here's one of Leroy the piggy :)
awwwwww he has milk on his lips!!! Hi Leroy!!

Baby goats are so lovely yes!

I dont have room for anything else, although I wish I had plenty of property to get whatever I want.  But I really would rather cut down the critter work as I get older and take time to enjoy what I have.

springers are awesome!  you should get one, there are a few breeders in SC too. 

Yep they totally are! I remember when I lived like that. I hardly had room for a cat. We've only been here for four years and we're still working on things. I wish I had every acre covered with animals. But I totally understand that. It is hard for my husband and I to leave. And getting someone to tend to all of our animals is almost impossible. So some may see it as a burden, sometimes it is inconvenient.....but for the most part,I don't see it that way. Because it's my life long dream to be with animals,it's just a total joy to me. And I have a severe back injury. That's what's the hardest about it. But God always gives me strength!!!!

You still need a goat! Lol

He was begging for crackers lol
big_smile.png
LOL he is cute!

Quote: I am so sorry about your back, that has to be terrible!

Sassy and her doelings,Cheyenne and Charlotte.

Audrey and her doeling,Chloe.

Sadie and her doeling,Jasmine.

Shasta and her doelings,Mary and Maria.

Me and our sweetest doeling,Charlotte.

Me and Cheyenne.
Oh my goodness you are terrible!! they are so cute!!! and your so beautiful too!

I love this kind??? what are they?

Hi all,
New to Backyard chickens but I have "other animals" too! I currently raise Jacob Sheep, have two Border Collies, a Boston Terrier, an Old Fashioned German Shepherd, three cats, a Missouri Foxtrotter mare, and will be getting a bunch of Icelandic chicks in the mail in June! Can't wait. ;)

My flock of girls, "Violet" in the lead...with all others in tow. Yes, they all have names too. ;)

My daughter with my mare, "Breeze."

My daughter showing off a deer skull we found, with "Johnny" & "Cash" admiring. ;)

"Leo"

He was begging for crackers lol :D
LOL he is cute!
Baby goats are so lovely yes! I dont have room for anything else, although I wish I had plenty of property to get whatever I want. But I really would rather cut down the critter work as I get older and take time to enjoy what I have. springers are awesome! you should get one, there are a few breeders in SC too.
Yep they totally are! I remember when I lived like that. I hardly had room for a cat. We've only been here for four years and we're still working on things. I wish I had every acre covered with animals. But I totally understand that. It is hard for my husband and I to leave. And getting someone to tend to all of our animals is almost impossible. So some may see it as a burden, sometimes it is inconvenient.....but for the most part,I don't see it that way. Because it's my life long dream to be with animals,it's just a total joy to me. And I have a severe back injury. That's what's the hardest about it. But God always gives me strength!!!! You still need a goat! Lol
I am so sorry about your back, that has to be terrible!
Sassy and her doelings,Cheyenne and Charlotte. Audrey and her doeling,Chloe. Sadie and her doeling,Jasmine. Shasta and her doelings,Mary and Maria. Me and our sweetest doeling,Charlotte. Me and Cheyenne.
Oh my goodness you are terrible!! they are so cute!!! and your so beautiful too! I love this kind??? what are they?
Yes it is! My husband and I are truckers. Four years ago we were broadsided by another semi truck at 80 mph. I have fractures,ruptured discs,spondylothesis and a worn away vertebrae. I have a twisted pelvis and sciatica. But like I said,GOD IS MY STRENGTH!!!! Lol I just love my babies! Awe thank you so much! You're a hottie yourself!!! Ok so Audrey and Chloe are the patched does. We call Audrey,Audrey moo moo or augie moo moo. She's my lil cow! Audrey is a Pygmy/alpine cross. Chloe is Pygmy/alpine cross and boer. I do not know if there's an actual name for their unique markings. Ima research that though!

Hi all,
New to Backyard chickens but I have "other animals" too! I currently raise Jacob Sheep, have two Border Collies, a Boston Terrier, an Old Fashioned German Shepherd, three cats, a Missouri Foxtrotter mare, and will be getting a bunch of Icelandic chicks in the mail in June! Can't wait. ;)

My flock of girls, "Violet" in the lead...with all others in tow. Yes, they all have names too. ;)

My daughter with my mare, "Breeze."

My daughter showing off a deer skull we found, with "Johnny" & "Cash" admiring. ;)

"Leo"
Beautiful daughter and animals! look at that land and hills! beautiful place! stunning!!

Back
Top Bottom