ANY OTHER ANIMALS

Yes it is! My husband and I are truckers. Four years ago we were broadsided by another semi truck at 80 mph. I have fractures,ruptured discs,spondylothesis and a worn away vertebrae. I have a twisted pelvis and sciatica. But like I said,GOD IS MY STRENGTH!!!!

Lol I just love my babies! Awe thank you so much! You're a hottie yourself!!! Ok so Audrey and Chloe are the patched does. We call Audrey,Audrey moo moo or augie moo moo. She's my lil cow! Audrey is a Pygmy/alpine cross. Chloe is Pygmy/alpine cross and boer. I do not know if there's an actual name for their unique markings. Ima research that though!
oh Glory! I am so sorry about all the pain you had both gone through and what remains in you. a hug will simply not do it. I pray you have better days each and every day ahead and the pain lessons three fold daily too. I cant even imagine. God must be strength for I know whut else could be.

very cute, I am in love with the nubian goats, think its the ears? lol @campingshaws you must show off your new babies to Glory! And campin, sounds like Glory is a great friend to get to know! Sounds like you both have much in common.

Hugs Glory and love and blessings

Thanks for the tag @Sally Sunshine!!!! :hugs

We picked up these two little bucklings yesterday and I fell into an absolute TAILSPIN panic. I have no definitive age or breed (but lots of guesses) and I know they were at the auction because they lost their mama. Twin bucklings.

We got one to take a bottle yesterday, the other still fights it. Best guesses are boer/nubian cross at 6-8 weeks, though one expert was adamant that they are 4 weeks max.

I've calmed down a lot since yesterday. So many farm people have told me that goats will drop dead for no reason, and I was a scared new mama.

Pics!

At the auction:

Any advice for getting those stickers off?

My first time fresheners recently had one kid each and another is just about ready to burst.

This is Linda and her buckling.

The other new buckling his mom isn't in the picture because it was feeding time and she forgets she has a kid when food is around.

Last edited:
Love la manchas
My first time fresheners recently had one kid each and another is just about ready to burst.

The other new buckling his mom isn't in the picture because it was feeding time and she forgets she has a kid when food is around.

900x900px-LL-a026e4cb_image.jpeg

I am so in love with them!! @mlm Mike thank you for helping her! they are pretty goats! camping are you going to whether them yourself?

Last edited:

awwww how cute!!!

Back
Top Bottom