Any other hawaiians out there?

Pics
No the one i do have is from the 70's i should get a new one.
Which marans club do you guys work with? I went ahead and joined both..
roll.png
It is pretty inexpensive. But if you go to the club sites there are places you can order the marans egg shade cards.

I am not sure which club Wade Jean participates with but Bev Davis is the president of the marans chicken club usa. They also have a yahoo group that is very informative. I love being able to ask questions from these seasoned marans breeders, especially being way out here in Hawaii with out a lot of support for these birds.

Last edited:
Alojahz!! I'm new to this site and trip out there's slot of local peeps on here! Been asking around and some cool bruddah showed me this thread... Been trying to get me some serama roosters..I've been looking online but no one seems to ship to hawaii...if anyone knows how I can get two class a pairs of serama rooster please let me know..thanks!

Question--

My father and stepmother are in Ocean View on the Big Island. We're visiting them next weekend for an anniversary/birthday/father's day celebration (we're in WA), and I was wondering if there was anyone nearby who would be willing to sell some chicks or hens. They've been talking about chickens, and I'd love to bring some babies or hens as gifts to them. Anyone???

Hello, I live on Oahu and can't wait to receive my chicks from asagi hatchery in a couple of weeks. I've been lurking around BYC getting ideas for my coop and decided to finally join.

It is great to see so many locals on this site :)

Back
Top Bottom