Anyone cross stitch?

Fellow Xstitcher here!

Been doing it for...uh...10+ years now (whew, had to think about that one hah!) I like to do the real big, overly detailed charts (bigger the better). I know they can be a pain (especially if you mess up...which I've done...by 1 square!) BUT when you finish and get them hung up...they look AMAZING!
ya.gif
And you have bragging rights about how you did it yourself lol. I made a really nice hunting chart with 3 Labs (white, chocolate and black) with flying pheasants in the background as a wedding anniversary present to my grandparents! They loved it and it was pretty big! I'm sure I took a picture of it (finished) before I gave it to them, but I'd have to look around for it lol. Worst case scenario, I can post a pic (later on) of the chart and what it looks like.

I am currently working on one with several Big Cats, but messed up...again, by 1 square
th.gif
! As soon as I get it back on track I'll take a progress picture. Again, it's going to be big. So the first challenge is finishing it....the second, finding a frame! LOL

Pics will be coming soon. But it's late at the moment so...
frow.gif

caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom