anyone ever order from Purely Poultry?

Tyler, where are my chicks that were shipped 4/28???
ETA: They got lost in the mail, new shipment is coming this week. Yay! Thank you Tyler.
smile.png

Last edited:
Fattie, Thanks for your patience with us. I appologize for the delay in getting back to you. We bought a house on Friday and spent the weekend shopping for appliances, packing, and getting our new home ready for us.
smile.png

I have ordered 2000 Jumbo Cornish Cross a few years back. Had chickens all our life. Now our youngest is in 4-H bought 150 Top Hats, Bantam Cochins. Barred Rock, Leghorns, Rhode Island Reds in March 2010, All healthy GREAT SERVICE super nice people to deal with I would highly recomend them. I am getting my fall order in soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will be hatching our own in January
Sincerely Doug and Serena @ White Village Poultry

Yep, I love them. I got out if Silkies (too complicated, too much drama w/the show ppl) and got into Cochins. I am working on the Mille Fleur Cochin project too. Got my stock from a very good breeder.
smile.png

I ordered from Purely Poultry about a month ago and I have nothing but good things to say about this company!! I highly recommend them; they usually send an extra chick just incase, you recieve your order within 2-3 days of being shipped, the chicks are very healthy and spunky, and if you order a rooster, they dye a part of their face so you can tell them apart from the hens. Friends of mine have ordered from different companies and had nothing but trouble until they ordered from Purely Poultry! Two thumbs way up!!!

Back
Top Bottom