Anyone impatiently waiting for your baby chicks to arrive?!?!

"Black - Kanye (sister named her after Kanye West... Bc this duckling needs to learn when to SIT DOWN! She was trying to break out of the box. Lol)"

Sounds like the perfect name to me!
lau.gif

Arent the baby pics torture?!  Theyre making me want to run out and find chicks now!  Hahaha and I thought I was early gathering supplies.

What kind did you order and from where?

I ordered 5 RIR and 5 Barred Rocks all pullets from meyer. This will be first time chickens for me, I have everything ready except for the coop. My husband wants to put a new roof on it and can't begin until warmer weather. Our feed stores around here will be getting chicks the end of February and I'm pretty sure I'll be getting 5 chicks from them cause I won't be able to stay away and not buy any chicks.

[/IMG]

I just got my 15 EE girls from efowl.com on Wednesday and all but 3 r doing great. They came in a well insulated box chirping ready to eat and drink. I emailed the company about my DOA's and they've already reimbursed me for my birds.

I am trying to patiently wait for morning. My chick's was shipped wednesday. I am a nervous wreck cause of the cold temps. I hope they will be okay. I am not so sure though. I just can't wait to get them home. I was hoping they would have came today.

The best hatchery I have used is "My Pet Chicken" out of Ohio. Check em out!
its weird that they dont give a phone number! I checked their website too! They seem to have a facebook page, I would try that as well. Oddly enough, some people/businesses are good with the social media responses. https://www.facebook.com/greenfirefarms
That makes me appreciate the big hatcheries and their fast responses a little bit more lol
Well, I hope you get a hold of them and your babies arrive lively and healthy <3

Don't forget to post a picture! =D
Good Luck :hugs  

[/URL]

I just got my 15 EE girls from efowl.com on Wednesday and all but 3 r doing great. They came in a well insulated box chirping ready to eat and drink. I emailed the company about my DOA's and they've already reimbursed me for my birds.
They are soooooo cute! I ordered an EE, kind of wish I got 2.

I'm so worried. I've been watching the weather and it looks like it will be at or below zero when my chicks are due to ship. Please tell me some uplifting stories of receiving healthy chicks in freezing conditions!!!
sad.png

We live in Michigan and the weather has been below freezing during the day and in the single digits at night. We just received our order of 5 pullets today, all happy and healthy!
yesss.gif

We live in Michigan and the weather has been below freezing during the day and in the single digits at night. We just received our order of 5 pullets today, all happy and healthy!:yesss:

:woot
Oh, so glad your peepers are doing well. Maybe I won't be sooooo scared now. But I'll stay stressed for sure until delivery day next week. Thanks for the reply!

Back
Top Bottom