Anyone impatiently waiting for your baby chicks to arrive?!?!

After being told I'd have to wait for delivery I get a call at 5:45 this morning to come on down an pick up my chicks!! Yay!! All here an accounted for. So relieved. Now to wait for my Jackie to accept them without whining. :/
Congratulations to everyone newly arrived babies!!

I am most definitely impatiently awaiting the arrival of my chicks! This is my first time ordering chicks/ having chicks at all. I've had full grown chickens but not wee little ones.
I ordered from mt. Healthy, they're only 2 hours from me so I figured the babes would get here quick and hopefully without out too much shipping stress.

I ordered 10 speckled Sussex straight run so we shall see.
I already called them this morning to see what was up. They haven't shipped yet but are scheduled to ship today still ( I was worried because I changed the ship date so was making sure) and they were so friendly and told me I could call back a little later to get a tracking number after they had gotten them ready to go.

The wait is awful!!!!!! I've got the brooder ready and made my hubby leave his suv with me so I could get to the post office without incident lol

I am most definitely impatiently awaiting the arrival of my chicks! This is my first time ordering chicks/ having chicks at all. I've had full grown chickens but not wee little ones.
I ordered from mt. Healthy, they're only 2 hours from me so I figured the babes would get here quick and hopefully without out too much shipping stress.

I ordered 10 speckled Sussex straight run so we shall see.
I already called them this morning to see what was up. They haven't shipped yet but are scheduled to ship today still ( I was worried because I changed the ship date so was making sure) and they were so friendly and told me I could call back a little later to get a tracking number after they had gotten them ready to go.

The wait is awful!!!!!! I've got the brooder ready and made my hubby leave his suv with me so I could get to the post office without incident lol

How exciting!! So happy for you!

Back
Top Bottom