Anyone in WV???

Hey everyone, I sent in our paperwork to have our Chickenstock at the Martinsburg Tractor Supply on Saturday, April 25th from 10am -2. I'll have plenty of birds to sell. Remember, you can bring geese, ducks, quail... any kind of poultry and even rabbits to sell. There is no charge and I will be advertising!!! eeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!! I'll have my chillin wit my peeps T on
cool.png

Hi all, I'm in Brooke County Wv. Northern pan handle.
I'm just getting into chickens. I have 10 RIR chicks.

I'm excited about this!

It's all I've been thinking about for the past month. lol:D

I saw this thread about a 12 chick minimum...

This I thought was interesting. In New Hampshire it is illegal for the feed store to sell less then 12 chicks to a customer. (I have not seen the law so am guessing it applies to all commercial sales) The feed store guy said they started enforcing it last year but the law has been around longer. He told me that it was to prevent people buying the 1 chick for Easter for the kids kind of thing. He said if I had an existing flock he can bend the rules and sell me 3+ but it would all have to be explained on the paperwork. The 12 minimum seems a bit extreme to me. So many people are getting into chickens and only want a few. And another feed store is selling coops for 6 chickens.

and wondered what WV rules were. My father has just picked up a few here and a few there over the years. Also, I picked up some chicks in VA last week and there is a 6 chick minimim there.

Anybody?

Anyone in WV want some silkie and/or dark brahma bantam hatching eggs free???

The first to PM me gets them.

You can either pick them up at my office in Berkeley Springs on Monday or I can mail them out ( you just pay the shipping cost).

Their was a tragedy last night that broke the heart of a lot of people I know. Made me think about how I forgot to be thankful for my blessings this morning. Since I am blessed to be here....I wanted to spread some kindness around.

take care

Tammy

Back
Top Bottom