Anyone Willing to Sell/ Ship Muscovy Ducklings to AK?

AKMommaF8

Crowing
13 Years
Feb 15, 2011
Palmer, Alaska
Hello All! I am writing to find other Muscovy breeders that would be able to sell & ship either 1 or 2 Muscovy drakes or male ducklings to me in Alaska. For the first time since I started raising them, I find my self without a drake. I don't want to go locally as most of them are from 3 of us that routinely sell Muscovy. The gene pool is too small and I'd rather not take any chances!
Thanks for reading!
Kim

Hello All! I am writing to find other Muscovy breeders that would be able to sell & ship either 1 or 2 Muscovy drakes or male ducklings to me in Alaska. For the first time since I started raising them, I find my self without a drake. I don't want to go locally as most of them are from 3 of us that routinely sell Muscovy. The gene pool is too small and I'd rather not take any chances!
Thanks for reading!
Kim
Alaska has a thread on here but I see it hasn't been used in couple of years. Not sure why as there's a bunch of folks from Alaska here. You could try post in it and see if it gets any response from anyone that would know.

The other place I'd ask about it is in your local poultry groups on Facebook. Someone should be able to line you up with someone.

I also see that Metzger Farms sells ducklings if you wanted to go that route. I'm sure they aren't the only hatchery that would ship ducklings.

Back
Top Bottom