Apartment neighbor complaing about chickens

🤔 are horns even necessary now days?
Trying to think of the last time I've used it. Has to have been years.
Maybe the last time was when someone was gonna back into me in a parking lot. :confused:
Everyone here uses them, it’s annoying and rude, unless like you to warn of someone backing into you etc. we use horns to back up on work sites - one honk to warn we are backing up.

This is a crazy place we’re I am, such intense agriculture, dairy and poultry factories (not farms that’s for sure!), butting up against the city proper, it’s all about agriculture here. Greenhouses galore, they are picking pumpkins and brussel sprouts now, and putting up corn silage for the cattle, one dairy I pass each day must have 1000 cows in their sheds, they milk round the clock!

And the smell :sick Ugh disgusting…

I am afraid to go home to my chickens next week incase I bring something home with me!!!
Around here people honk cause you didn’t go the millisecond the light turned green. It’s ridiculous. There’s a lot of road rage too. People have gotten shot before.

Around here people honk cause you didn’t go the millisecond the light turned green. It’s ridiculous. There’s a lot of road rage too. People have gotten shot before.
Yeah. Here too. Thankfully them threatening to shoot is more common, but there have been people that pulled guns before in Billings

🤔 are horns even necessary now days?
Trying to think of the last time I've used it. Has to have been years.
Maybe the last time was when someone was gonna back into me in a parking lot. :confused:
Oh Yeah! Because if I have to get out of my car to come tell you get off your phone, the light has been green for 10 seconds, inthis 110° heat....I'm going to need bail money.

Crazy? Sounds awesome to me.
I do love me some affordable chocolate milk and chicken nuggets.
I have a friend who runs a small dairy, about 600 head. His distribution network covers central Texas and is insanely complex but, without it, 4,000 people would need to source their dairy elsewhere. I've got 20 acres and could provide all our family's needs but intense agriculture is necessary to feed city dwellers.

Back
Top Bottom