Apply To Become A Volunteer Project Manager

I would like to be considered I may not be as knowledgeable or as experienced as many of people here but I do have the time I’m enthusiastic I research about things often to learn more and always willing to help a fellow farmer out.

Last edited:
I would like to be considered I may not be as knowledgeable or as experienced as many of people here but I do have the time I’m enthusiastic I research about things often to learn more and always willing to help a fellow farmer out.
Fantastic! Did you fill out the app?

I don't know if I'd be good at it or not, but I'd love to try and help! Would being on once or twice a day for an hour or so be enough time?
There isn't an exact set time. The requirements are in the first post. The time always varies.

I'd love to help out any way that I can, but feel I might get a little too feisty sometimes to be considered for this.

I do appreciate all that the moderators and those working behind the scenes to make BYC such a great community for chicken keepers around the world! I started here when I got my first birds and have learned so much on BYC in the last few years.

I'd love to help out any way that I can, but feel I might get a little too feisty sometimes to be considered for this.

I do appreciate all that the moderators and those working behind the scenes to make BYC such a great community for chicken keepers around the world! I started here when I got my first birds and have learned so much on BYC in the last few years.
I like feisty! Go for it!

Back
Top Bottom