April/May gift swap

I live about 20 minutes from Lancaster, in Fairfield County
smile.png

Thanks,
Rick

I would love to do this. It sounds like fun.

I love to cook/bake. I love chickens of course. My kitchen stuff is red and my favorite color is pink. Along with my 6, oh make that 12 (6 new babies
big_smile.png
) I have 2 spoiled rotten labs and 2 Rouen ducks. I am really into crafting these days. I have been inspired by some of these hobby posts and just can't stop myself.
wee.gif

I am a newbie to this so y'all will have to tell me how this works and how we know who we are swapping with but I am super excited!

How did I miss this
barnie.gif
. I'm in again too please.
ya.gif

I like chicken themed items, of course
D.gif
. I do cake decorating as a hobby. I like candles. I have pierced ears. I also go fishing, and like to garden. My favorite color is red or blue, can't really decide between the two. There is not much I don't like, except.....Hmmmm....can't think of anything
big_smile.png

Was there a theme for this swap or is it just anything goes?

Last edited:
Quote:
Last months seemed to drag out a little and I like for them to pretty much completed before I start another. So, this one is going to span over April and the first part of May and then we will start up a new one late in May for June, provided this one is wrapped up
tongue.png

I have been away from BYC for a while.........but I think I'd like to join this swap.
I live near Baton Rouge louisiana
I have a 5 yr old and an 18yr old ( not my plan, lol)
I have 6 miniature pinschers and a pug
I have several chickens, Americanas, French Black Copper Marans, Rhode Island Reds, Welsummers, and something the hatchery sent that was supposed to be Welsummers
I bake, cook, sew, and make beaded jewelery
Idk what else to say...lol

Back
Top Bottom