April/May gift swap

Quote:
Hi chick, this package would be from me, Lynette-Napa, CA aka Happy Happy!
tongue.png
Soooo glad you liked the lavender scent in the lotion bar never can tell whether people like lavender it's usually a 50/50 thing!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
That was me, I'm glad you liked it.
And sorry I wrote eggs by mistake.
hide.gif

Oh, Well thank you! so very much...I liked the fish thought so I wrote it on a box of eggs I shipped out..it really had the postal office it a up roar!...I need to figure out the picture thing...by the way heads up I think I have sent a gift off the the wrong person...or I am confused on the person I think it is...so if some one receives a gift from me and isn't suppose to let me know and I will send money to have it sent to the correct person...I too love to get things and save them and then send it out...I am getting better at it...

Quote:
tongue.png
Soooo glad you liked the lavender scent in the lotion bar never can tell whether people like lavender it's usually a 50/50 thing!!!
big_smile.png

Ohhhh, whoops! Thank you so much Happy Happy! Lavender is one of my favs!
wink.png

Quote:
tongue.png
big_smile.png

I was just getting ready to make sure the credit went where it was due
big_smile.png

Got my package from tattooedchickenlady. Thank you so much love the towel and cup cozy. Hubby want to steal the cozy to use. Love the roosters on them.
54062_dsc02265.jpg
. Sorry to be so late posting but computer was in the shop getting more memory added to it.

Yay!!! I was about to get the search party together to find your package! We were going on vacation and I stayed up half the night to get that done to mail...and my father in law mailed it for me, so I had no idea how he sent it.........I'm so glad you like it!!

I can make the hubby a koozie, and you can give it to him as a surprise....or you can give him that one and I can make one to your specifications....whichever you prefer.

The design was done on my embroidery machine, I couldn't get anything done of I did it by hand...too many interruptions! lol Between the husband and child, 7 dogs, 2 clutches of hatching chicks (French black copper marans and Easter eggers), and soon this afternoon we pick up my 2 part fainting goats....I can barely keep a coherent thought! lol

Bockbock, Pm me you info and I'll make you one!

Quote:
You are very welcome! I read that you liked pink, purple and butterflies so I had my shopping list. I'm so pleased that you like them......I was excited sending them. ;-) xxx.

Back
Top Bottom