April/May gift swap

Quote:
So am I the only one still waiting? I hated to say anything too soon but thought I had better mention it since there was talk of the next one
wink.png

I don't think you are the only one waiting. Let me figure out how many are still waiting and then I will get the next one up. I think there are 7 still waiting but I know 2 of those have a gift on the way.

Oh and

Tattooedchickenlady
Lydia&Andrew

your packages should be arriving soon
wee.gif

Thank you Bockbock
smile.png

Lydia&Andrew :

My parcel arrived today......thank you very much Yoda! Lot's of nice things in there including a microwave egg boiler, a lovely smelly candle in a jar, some coffee sachets, and kitchen cloths and pan holders. The little pottery chickens have already gone to new homes in plant pots in the garden. Thank you again Frank very much!
smile.png

You welcome enjoy!!
Frank​

Leslie is sick, but she wanted me to tell you that she got her package and Thank-you. She said she willput in a picture when she gets well.

wegotchickens
thechickenchick
MrsSmith

I show you three are still waiting on a gift.

I have messages out to the three people I am waiting on to see if they have shipped their gift I'll let you know what I find out
fl.gif

We are going to see if we can can stuff a swap in this month.
big_smile.png

Signups are only through the end of this week and shipping deadlines will be the 21st!!

Since next month is Independence Day, how about that as our theme??

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=6602454#p6602454

ETA--I'm guessing I got nominated for the Spirit Award by someone on this thread so THANK YOU!!
ya.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm so sorry I didn't make it in here to post about my package.....
I got it last week, but there has been drama at our business, so I just didn't take the time to say thank you to bockbock! I got some hummingbird feeders ( and I needed some too) 2 red coffee cups (sadly one didn't make it, bit the hubs doesn't drink coffee anyway!;0)), a rooster dish towel, an oven mit & dish towel set, and a cast iron red spoon rest with a chicken on it! I hope I didn't forget anything, and I love it all, thank you so much!

Quote:
Let me email her and see if that gets me anywhere. I had sent a message on the 6th but haven't heard anything.

wegotchickens - I was told your gift had been shipped but another gift would be shipped to you since you hadn't received it.

Quote:
Let me email her and see if that gets me anywhere. I had sent a message on the 6th but haven't heard anything.

wegotchickens - I was told your gift had been shipped but another gift would be shipped to you since you hadn't received it.

Thank you, but if you havent heard back already, don't bother her. There must be something going on with her family maybe. Its ok. These things happen
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom