April Online Egg Swap Closed Double check your entries

ok well i'm not sure if i should tell my swap person who i am, because it's pretty obvious what you'll get from my sig...

but just for what it's worth... the eggs will go out later this coming week. i have one shipment in line ahead of you.
wink.png

That is perfect for them. I know when they set eggs.

Thanks for doing this Jim...great job!

Great job Jim!

I hope my person is ready for the eggs when they come. I want it to be a surprise because to me that is what is so much fun about this swap. So... I'm not going to ask them if they are ready... hopefully they are.

Whoever got my name - I'm Ready!
woot.gif
Bring on the eggies! Don't tell me what you are sending - I like suprises!
yesss.gif

Quote:
Great job Jim!

I hope my person is ready for the eggs when they come. I want it to be a surprise because to me that is what is so much fun about this swap. So... I'm not going to ask them if they are ready... hopefully they are.
Whoever got my name - I'm Ready!
woot.gif
Bring on the eggies! Don't tell me what you are sending - I like suprises!
yesss.gif
I'm kinda with you. 8) i like surprises to a point... i'm hoping the eggs are at least labelled what they are so i know what to expect at hatching. i HATE hatching out mystery chicks and having to wait 6-8 weeks before i know what they might be. and even then my guesses have usually been wrong.
lau.gif

Last edited:
Oh yes, I want to know what the eggs are when they get here... I just don't want to know until I open up the box. Today my postman came by when we weren't home and delivered a box that was clearly marked "HATCHING EGGS" "FRAGILE" and he put them not at my door but on the back of the pickup on the ledge of the bed part.
barnie.gif
Thank goodness my husband showed up before the wind blew the box off. I'm not too happy with my mail guy anyways. When I get a package he pulls up and lays on his horn until someone comes out and the times I have been home to go get them from him he is not very friendly. Ugh! He could have walked the extra 20 feet to lay it on my deck. Anyways, I will quit complaining.

I picked up some free pallats at my local lumber store today. I am going to test out my carpentry skills this weekend and try to make a pallet coop or at least an exercise pen for my babies.

Not sure what day yet. I'm hoping to send some purple or pink eggs as extras. I don't get a lot, but I'm hoping someone cooperates.

Back
Top Bottom