April Online Egg Swap Closed Double check your entries

Aww Mr. Heinz I understand. I've been having 6 months of that lol! Besides that, who could resist guinea eggs?
droolin.gif

WARNING If you don't want to know my egg code, don't read this. Ok, so if you get eggs from me (they went out today) I use the following codes:
G or pointy eggs= Guinea
C= Blue/Black/Splash Cochin
CM= Cuckoo Marans
RIR= Heritage Rhode Island Red
All of these (except Guinea) are non hatchery

i don't think anyone will NOT want any of these.

besides ,you are not alone.
i have days like that everyday,still looking for the right medication.if anybody knows what it is ,please let me know.lol

Crud, %&\! I think I messed up. I packed the boxes and I didn't mark which had what eggs. Well, one had Guinea eggs and the other had LF Pure. Not a problem, right? WRONG! I was going to do two swaps but did 4 because so many people wanted Guineas. I don't know if the box of Guineas went to the right person. It was one of those days at and I needed to get to the PO before it closed. I had 6 boxes. One was for a Facebook swap (but also one of our swappers) that I was to send mixed to. I think I put 2 mixed eggs and 6 pure eggs in the box, so I remember marking that box and I know it was correct. Another box was for a side swap (but also one of my partners) so I know that one was right. That leaves 4 boxes, one Guinea and 3 LF pure. (Now you're think I've really lost it, right. Four swaps and one facebook swap is 5, not 6. Well, somebody bought eggs from me to send for them so that's the extra box.
So, to make a long story short, you may get Guinea eggs when you didn't request them. If I messed up and you want Guinea or didn't want Guineas, I can send you the correct eggs as soon as I get money in my pay pal to cover shipping. I am so embarrassed.
Then to make matters worse, I got home and my mother in law and her helper were at my house to load my father in laws hogs and the helper left the door to my brooder room open and the barn cats were in there. I have too many chicks to know if any were killed. I don't think any were. When I told MIL about it, she got an attitude with me.

It will be okay - deep breaths.
hugs.gif
Hopefully everyone got the right eggs, if not it's fixable. I think most of us on here just love to hatch and will be happy with whatever is sent. If I had known so many people wanted guinea eggs I would have signed up for another swap. I found a big nest last week and swiped half their eggs when they weren't looking. I left it alone for a few days and came back and counted... they are still laying there. Whew! I hate it when they move on me.

It will be okay - deep breaths.
hugs.gif
Hopefully everyone got the right eggs, if not it's fixable. I think most of us on here just love to hatch and will be happy with whatever is sent. If I had known so many people wanted guinea eggs I would have signed up for another swap. I found a big nest last week and swiped half their eggs when they weren't looking. I left it alone for a few days and came back and counted... they are still laying there. Whew! I hate it when they move on me.

lau.gif
Looks familiar !!
lol.png

Okay so both my recipients requested I wait til next week to send eggs. I will be collecting eggs Friday through Monday split out what I get (probably 9-10 eggs for each person) and ship both out Tuesday. Hope that works for ya'll!

Last edited:
I was out dipping birds and I had 3 hens cornered by the back down and someone laid. It was lavendar! yay! Now to figure out which of the 3 is laying it and then find the other. I've tried food coloring, separation and the only thing I get is a bunch of stingy hens who won't lay for a week. Wish I could afford a nest box cam. I'd find them.

Anyway, one down and hoping to get more. Just trying to get my pures to lay for the rest of this swap. One stinkin swap and I get non cooperation from all areas. It's like they want to torment me. OH and I have 2 pink egg, so those are my 1st gen lav layer, I hope.

Eggs are on their way for:
BHep x 2
SuburbanSue
Dinahmoe x 4
Lotsapaints
Zookeeper15133 x 2
SOULSONG x 2
Noncentzler x 2
PollyC
Bantiehen
Gablebabble
Shellyga