April Online Egg Swap Closed Double check your entries

got my my from pasunset.this morning
wee.gif

beautiful eggs and outstanding packaging.
thank you
D

Glad they made it to you safe! Enjoy and happy hatching!

Eggs are on their way for:
BHep x 2
SuburbanSue
Dinahmoe x 4
Lotsapaints
Zookeeper15133 x 2
SOULSONG x 2
Noncentzler x 2
PollyC
Bantiehen
Gablebabble
Shellyga
Hot2Pot
MrsMoonCat
KI4got
doubleatraining
crazypetlady x 2
pasunset
ScaredofShadows

I think I have everybody updated
pop.gif
Can't wait to see my name on this list. So... does the person who's name I had - have my name? Or could it be anyone? It could be anyone right? I can't even remember what I said I wanted...
clap.gif

I got my eggs from Dynamoe today, the stupid mailman put them in the cab of my truck. I didn't find them until after noon, but luckily it was in the shade or they would have cooked. Duh! Thanks, I am excited about this hatch!:)

I got my eggs from Dynamoe today, the stupid mailman put them in the cab of my truck. I didn't find them until after noon, but luckily it was in the shade or they would have cooked. Duh! Thanks, I am excited about this hatch!:)

happy they were in the shade.
Good Luck with your hatch.

one morning i got a call that my eggs were here(because i put please call to pick up on the box).i said "ok,i will be there in a minute".he said "ok,i am at your front door.Duh!
so now he just puts them where ever outside(golf cart,truck).luckily,i am at home most days.

well my swap's eggs are going out today... they seem to go on strike when it's cold and raining, and this week was no exception. LOL. i just wanted to have enough to send, since i've added a few pullets that were free ranging a bit over a week ago or so, so one or 2 of the eggs might be mixed, but the rest are pure. i can kinda tell by size, but the oldest pullet is laying decent sized eggs already...

eggs will be marked and a note included with the details. 8)

I got both my egg swaps today. Thank you. I am hatching a new flock for a friend in my new (70 year old) redwood bator. I'm sending my 2 swaps out next week so 2 of you who are waiting will have your eggs next week.

Rachael

Back
Top Bottom