April Online Egg Swap Closed Double check your entries

I received my eggs from Lotsapaints and BHep, I haven't heard from my third swapper. Anyone else not heard from a swapper?

I had that problem in reverse last month. I never did find out if they got my eggs. I've pm'd and asked in last months thread, but nothing. I like to know that my eggs make it and the condition they arrive. It's nice to know how they hatched out too although I don't always hear.

Last edited:
I haven't heard from any of my 3 swapper (eggs coming my way) yet!
idunno.gif

Last edited:
I haven't heard from any of my 3 swapper (eggs coming my way) yet!
idunno.gif

I haven't heard from my partner either. Oh and wolftracks did your person know it was you who sent the eggs? I was wondering how my eggs arrived and then it hit me... she doesnt know who sent her the eggs.
lau.gif
I should have included a note that said it was from hennypenny99. I haven't seen a peep from my person on this thread since she signed up either so I hope everything is okay.

I haven't heard from my partner either. Oh and wolftracks did your person know it was you who sent the eggs? I was wondering how my eggs arrived and then it hit me... she doesnt know who sent her the eggs.
lau.gif
I should have included a note that said it was from hennypenny99. I haven't seen a peep from my person on this thread since she signed up either so I hope everything is okay.

Talked to her on the thread and also sent pms. Just don't know why I haven't heard.

well i got 2 boxes of eggs today, haven't had a chance to see who sent them, if they're from here or another swap LOL. just got home and it's pouring so the eggs are still in the truck.

and had hoped to send out my eggs yesterday after work, but things conspired against me. like they're re-surfacing our road, so i sat there waiting on the sign-holding guy for nearly 30 minutes then got stuck behind a sunday driver going about 25mph in a 55, with NO passing zones for 10 miles... by then the PO was closed.
he.gif
but you got a couple extra eggs from late afternoon layers.
wink.png

ok guess i got one of the 'oops' guinea packages. LOL

since i know NOTHING about guineas (except hubby says "no guineas, no way!"), how long do they incubate?
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom