April Online Egg Swap Closed Double check your entries

OK you have SPPR.

Big bird has produced Lav Layers from 1st gen eggs. She was the reason I started this and most times her eggs are an even pinker pink. What I would do is breed her chicks back to the lav project egg. I was hoping to get a real lav egg, but as you see, sometimes they are almost gray with tiny smears of blue or brown or both.

thumbsup.gif

I have a question.

I have my Lav Egg project and was wondering if I would have to trade for another project or mix or if I could get pure bred eggs. I try to add the lav project if I have them for my swaps along with the pures. Hmmm I also have OEs, but don't know how many people are really interested in getting those.

Maybe I should copy and past this in the May thread?

Last edited:
I received my eggs from ScaredOfShadows - all in perfect condition. Nice packaging! Thank you so much! Now to figure out what they are......

I received my eggs from ScaredOfShadows - all in perfect condition. Nice packaging! Thank you so much! Now to figure out what they are......

Oh so glad they made it okay, not my usual way to pack but I found out someone BURNED my box of recycled (from my own bought eggs) shipping supplies (peanuts, bubble wrap,) but I thought i did an okay job - lol...But thats right I forgot my piece of paper to stick in there! Duh me, but you never told me if you wanted to know! Do you wanna know? lol
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom