Arizona Silkies

Ok this is just flat out war ! Just lost my last week old to the dumb praire dogs digging under the nursery and nabbing the newbie babiies. had to go line the inside with bricks . if I didnt see it in his mouth I would have never believed it. I thought they were just scratching out. my poor babies
hit.gif

Ok this is just flat out war ! Just lost my last week old to the dumb praire dogs digging under the nursery and nabbing the newbie babiies. had to go line the inside with bricks . if I didnt see it in his mouth I would have never believed it. I thought they were just scratching out. my poor babies
hit.gif

Im sorry that really stinks. =(

Hello, thank you for sending me the link. I will warn you, I'm not good at being a regular, you will see me then I'll be gone for awhile!

I have a pen with Silkies and a pen with standards. I just love my flock. So fun!

I'll check back later.

Hello, thank you for sending me the link. I will warn you, I'm not good at being a regular, you will see me then I'll be gone for awhile!

I have a pen with Silkies and a pen with standards. I just love my flock. So fun!

I'll check back later.
Welcome. =D Ya i have my silkie breeding pens and then my LF layers. They pay for the feed. LOL

I lose money on all of it. lol!

I'm thinking about moving my white rooster over to the standards pen. Maybe play with some Silkie crosses, they are always so beautiful! Sadly we lost our rooster from the LF pen, so they are single ladies at the moment.

I lose money on all of it. lol!

I'm thinking about moving my white rooster over to the standards pen. Maybe play with some Silkie crosses, they are always so beautiful! Sadly we lost our rooster from the LF pen, so they are single ladies at the moment.
LOL ya, the silkie crosses are always so interesting. I actually have a few hens sitting on some ameraucana/ silkie cross eggs. Cant wait to see those babies. Those eggs are from the hens on the smaller size, my brahma's and Sussex are single ladies. =D. Im sorry about losing your LF roo.

Ok this has nothing to do with Silkies but I have to share. We have peafowl and I wanted to share with you all what it looks like when one is in flight . Mine are not quite 3 yet but I cant wait until they get older.

Back
Top Bottom