Arkansas folks speak up.........

I'm being told my 4 week old GLW is a cockerel, and possibly the one behind it, just need to post a clearer pic of it. So, I need to rehome 1 for sure,might have 2. Anyone in the NWA area need a pretty Roo?

I am thinking you are correct. Good luck.

Looks like I might be looking at 5\8 boys. Darn chromosomes. I hope I am wrong, but I don't think so. Anyone need a pretty Cochin Roo? LOL!

I would take him but I live in littlerock so prolly a bit too far. Wouldn't mind a Austarlorp roo for my ladies but I'm not picky

Last edited:

Good morning Arkansas! just sharing some baby pics, mostly I am procrastinating getting my day started. Just one of those days I would prefer to sit in the yard with the chickens and llamas but that won't be happening. Too many items on the agenda and most of it includes inside work (partly because it is needed and partly because it looks like things could be a bit damp again today.)

Hope everyone has a beautiful rainy day. Enjoy the moisture as hot, dry July will be fast approaching.

Good morning from Waldron. I too have an abundance of roosters. I bought 12 black sex-link roos from a lady here in town. We have a lot of ticks so my husband said we had to get some chickens NOW! I later got some "Reds" from Atwood's in Mena and now have what is suppose to be "Heavies" from Atwood's in Russellville. I think a couple are actually bantams. The others I bought at the same time are now literally twice their size. You just can't trust those bins. They are all my favorites though, lol.

Back
Top Bottom