Arkansas folks speak up.........

Hi! Western Grove here (a little South of Harrison).
frow.gif

I looked in most all the lists here an seen only a few folks from AR I know there must be more around .....I am in west central not to far from a place called Mena ........anyone else around???just so y'all will be able to put a face to the person
startedwithbeardFB1.jpg
Higden, Greers Ferry Area... :frow

Hi, I'm in search of Blue Wheaten Ameraucana pullets from a reputable source in Central AR. Willing to travel a couple hours each way.
Anyone know of any? I know there are some in N. Arkansas but that is 3.5 to 4 hours away from me one way. Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm in search of Blue Wheaten Ameraucana pullets from a reputable source in Central AR. Willing to travel a couple hours each way.
Anyone know of any? I know there are some in N. Arkansas but that is 3.5 to 4 hours away from me one way. Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

I'm located in north central AR, just outside of Highland and Cherokee Village. For better reference, we are about midway between Jonesboro and Mtn. Home.

New to the group and no chickens yet. Just a trailer full of lumber wating on the rain to stop, so that I can start on the coop. I'm an ex-city boy (New Orleans, LA area), retired to 15 acres in the country.

Mark
Hello there! Live in Highland.

Back
Top Bottom