Arkansas folks speak up.........

I have five 3 month old Black Copper Marans roosters, I would let go really cheap if anyone needs a rooster. I would keep them but I just have too many other roos currently.

I'm in Ozark (72949) if anyone is interested PM me.

Thanks

Okay Arkansas folks..been awhile since I posted but is there anyone in Arkansas that has chickens for sale? I am starting over with my flock and looking for more unique breeds of chickens.

I have Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs and a 11 month old BLRW rooster for sale. I also have 4 week old German New Hampshire chicks. I live in Little Rock.

I have Blue Laced Red Wyandotte eggs and a 11 month old BLRW rooster for sale. I also have 4 week old German New Hampshire chicks. I live in Little Rock.
I don't have an incubator yet.. boo! I hope to be getting one in the future though. So do you usually have a good constant supply of BLRW eggs for hatching through the year?

Hello to all,
I need some help... We are planning on moving to AR (Fayetteville area) from Illinois and need to know whether there are restrictions on chickens around Layetteville. Here in suburban Chicago some place do not allow them at all, some have just a certain number, etc. AR being more rural I hope that they are easier to deal with...
We have 7 hens (no boys) and we love them terribly and would not leave them behind. But we don't have time to do formal research on every towns' website, so please let me know what you know.
Looking into Rogers, Fayetteville, and areas around...
Thanks for your help!

I’m in Washington County and there are really no restrictions where I am. A few years back Fayetteville changed the rules to allow chickens. Best I can remember you are allowed 4 hens, no roosters in the city limits. You are also not allowed to butcher any.

I’m pretty sure some of the other cities around have rules where they are allowed in the city limits but I don’t know what they are.

Just a thought. You might call Johnny at the Washington County extension office. It should be in the phone book under county government. I know Johnny organized a meeting when Fayetteville passed the new laws allowing them to keep chickens to tell people that wanted chickens what was going on. He might be able to help you with at least who to talk to.

Hello to all,
I need some help... We are planning on moving to AR (Fayetteville area) from Illinois and need to know whether there are restrictions on chickens around Layetteville. Here in suburban Chicago some place do not allow them at all, some have just a certain number, etc. AR being more rural I hope that they are easier to deal with...
We have 7 hens (no boys) and we love them terribly and would not leave them behind. But we don't have time to do formal research on every towns' website, so please let me know what you know.
Looking into Rogers, Fayetteville, and areas around...
Thanks for your help!
I think the rules are town/city specific. We live in Benton County outside of the city limits of Centerton and we don't have any restrictions. I know in the city of Bentonville you cannot have more than 3 chickens and no roosters, in Rogers I think the limit is 4. I don't know if there are any restrictions in Washington county or Fayetteville specifically. Good luck! You will love Northwest Arkansas!

Well i am at work and my power is out at home... Ashley (my wife) is at her moms... i have about 50+ chicks under a week old that need heat, about 300 chicken eggs, 150 quail eggs, 30 duck eggs in incubators... and we just got told it might be 3 days before our power comes back on... i am trying to be thankful that our house made it threw the storms ok and that all out family made it thew ok... but all i keep thinking about is all the baby chicks that will pro die and the eggs that wont hatch :((

Well i am at work and my power is out at home... Ashley (my wife) is at her moms... i have about 50+ chicks under a week old that need heat, about 300 chicken eggs, 150 quail eggs, 30 duck eggs in incubators... and we just got told it might be 3 days before our power comes back on... i am trying to be thankful that our house made it threw the storms ok and that all out family made it thew ok... but all i keep thinking about is all the baby chicks that will pro die and the eggs that wont hatch :((

Sorry to hear about all that. Thankfully you and Ashley are doing okay.

Back
Top Bottom