Arkansas folks speak up.........

I want 2. How much are they. I work at UAMS in LR, but live in Almyra, outside of Stuttgart. I am off until Friday at 530 p.m. I could come in early if you wanted to meet.

Sad day yesterday...2 of our dogs got out of their enclosure and wrecked havoc on my flock....lost 7 of our 6 -7 week old chickens, including our little Polish. It took us about 2 1/2 hours of tramping our woods to locate most of them....still missing several. I've been giving my husband such a hard time about spoiling them...now I have to admit that I'm glad he did....he called them and most came out of hiding and followed him back to the coop. Poor little bugs!! This morning we had our little Frizzle gal come strolling out of the woods....all our fancies are back (expect for our poor little Polish). Hopefully I'll be able to find another to replace her, as my Husband was sure fond of her!

Oh gibblets, how awful! But definitely could have been worse!
hugs.gif

OK, this afternoon sucked!!! BIG TIME!!!

I was outside in the shop and garden when I hear this pecking in the shop. I go look inside, and what do I see? 4 or so, of my 2 month old chicks pecking away at a try of D-con. I get them out as soon as I can, but after doing a little research, I fear I will wake up to some dead chickens in the pen in the morning.

It kinda sucks, because one of them was the chick my son picked out from TSC, and named and held almost daily since Feb 14 when we brought them home.

Hope all is well in the morning. I will get back

wee.gif
hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i woke up thinking about you and the chicks this morning. i sure am glad that they are well this morning. i hope all stays good. i've never had that happen but i've had some become sleepy and not eat very well. but so far i've been able to catch it in time.

GOOD LUCK!!

Well I guess I'll share my sad tale. My prize turkey, prize only to me, flew out of my pin yesterday, eight foot fence and my dogs got it. I had a really hard time containing myself. Still very frustrated. I'm sorry for your alls loss, I hate that with a passion.

Back
Top Bottom