Arkansas Meet-Ups, Swaps and Such

The Mafia sale was Rooster heavy so didn't get much for my boys, but they are off my expenses so I am fine with that. People were bidding crazy for any type of "laying" hen, barred rock, leghorn, sex-link, didn't matter, neither did age. Wish I had been selling some.

Where's the mafia sale?

Had a good day at the auction today. Fair to middling price. Could have been a bit more but for this time of year when so many are trying to sake off older hens so they won't have too much to feed through the winter.

Next sale @ the Saline County Fairgrounds will be October 17th.

Sorry about quoting myself, but I needed to, to say this.

This auction has been rescheduled fir November 7, 2015.

They seemed to have over reserved the barn, so the auction had moved their time.

Last edited:
One day I'll make it down there. Wish it were the next Saturday.
idunno.gif

Hi all. I'm looking for Sizzles. I had some cute little ones, then had a raccoon bandit! Killed all of my 8 before I got the hotwire working. (Took 2 lines.).
Since it's been months since I bought them, (and I bought all the white silkies the lady had), I hate to call her back for more.
Has anyone got any white sizzles for sale in my area? you can P.M. me please.
Thank you

I never get any word about things going on in NW Arkansas.

Maybe you need to try getting something together.
Marble, AR. has an auction every other Sat. Chickens sell at about 12:eek:o noon. I haven't been since the summer so I have lost count of which weekend the sale is. There are a lot of buyers and sellers. Marble is also about 45 mins. outside of Fayetteville. Hope they are still having it, since I need some sizzles.

Marble, AR. has an auction every other Sat. Chickens sell at about 12:eek:o noon. I haven't been since the summer so I have lost count of which weekend the sale is. There are a lot of buyers and sellers. Marble is also about 45 mins. outside of Fayetteville. Hope they are still having it, since I need some sizzles.

You have a contact number?

Back
Top Bottom