Arkansas Meet-Ups, Swaps and Such

@Puddin Fluff

Auctions was going pretty good today. They had a bunch of project Orpingtons. Chocolate, Lavender, Red, and Red Cuckoo. They were going between $35.00 and $48.00 dollars each.

Baby chicks weren't bringing a lot. $2.00 and $3.00 each. I got $6.00 each for my Naked Necks.

I had to get them to put mine thru as I had other plans that I had to get to today. So it was maybe half over when I got out if there. Managed to get out and didn't buy a thing thus time around.

@Puddin Fluff

Auctions was going pretty good today. They had a bunch of project Orpingtons. Chocolate, Lavender, Red, and Red Cuckoo. They were going between $35.00 and $48.00 dollars each.

Baby chicks weren't bringing a lot. $2.00 and $3.00 each. I got $6.00 each for my Naked Necks.

I had to get them to put mine thru as I had other plans that I had to get to today. So it was maybe half over when I got out if there. Managed to get out and didn't buy a thing thus time around.
thumbsup.gif

Salem Livestock Auction will be having a small caged animal/ Poultry auction on May 7th, 2016. Starts at noon.

Auction house is located at 137 W Fairview Rd, Salem, AR 72576

Back
Top Bottom