Arkansas Meet-Ups, Swaps and Such

Just saw this on Facebook chicken page and thought I would share.

Lavaca arkansas trade days too be held June 18th

Lavaca arkansas will be have trade days at the lavaca rodeo arena June the 18th there will be large flea market along with dog and chicken swap so bring your family and friends for a fun fill day there will be small fee for seller anyone is welcome too come set up and sell or trade thanks hope too see everyone out for this day

Anyone know if there are any sales/swap meets in NE Arkansas? I live in SE MO and all the AR meets I've seen are too far to go. Anything near Jonesboro, Mountain Home or more northerly areas. thanks in advance".
1f64f-1f3fc.png
1f60d.png
1f413.png
1f423.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I have seen some posts about the Jonesboro area but I am not around there. There is another Arkansas chat thread, you might look it up and post there as well. Welcome!

Next month, May 28th the Auction at the Saline County Fairgrounds will begin one hour earlier at 11:00 am instead of noon.

Prices were way down on poultry but rabbits were running higher than normal.

I did manage to get a dozen Green Eggs from green egg laying Naked Necks "Turken".

Quote:
Yay for you! I went to the chicken mafia sale in Charleston for a bit. They had a good showing of people, birds and used equipment, chicks and eggs. I did not stick around to buy since I have already spent my "allowance" this month on two alpacas that will be coming next week. Also, just candled my broody's eggs and only pulled 2 clears out of the 12 she had. Now if I can just break my 3 wanna be broodies, life will be golden!

Anyone know if there are any sales/swap meets in NE Arkansas? I live in SE MO and all the AR meets I've seen are too far to go. Anything near Jonesboro, Mountain Home or more northerly areas. thanks in advance".
1f64f-1f3fc.png
1f60d.png
1f413.png
1f423.png

Jonesboro-Orschlens first Saturday of the month
Lorado-Lorado grocery store last Saturday of the month
Paragould-Orschlens last Saturday of the month.

Back
Top Bottom