Arrowhead block swap

Ladies I'm sorry I've been AWOL but life got kinda crazy for a bit. I still haven't gotten any fabric for my Labryinth quilt and don't have any idea when I'll have a chance to do that. Carry on without me, and please post your completed quilts as I'd love to see them

Kristy
I was wondering where you were hiding. When and if you get your fabric, you can join anytime, we have just cut and getting ready to sew our first block!!

When are we starting the LW?
1f60a.png

@fenrosie @Wanda Blaskowsk

@RustyHen I don't think I missed anyone.

Ok, seems scary, but let's plan for Saturday to make the first block!! Block "A" The walls of Jericho. We will need to make 5

I'm slow today I have only made 5 (A) so far but I will keep running back to the sewing room in between house work .
wee.gif
Then you have all the "A" blocks made, slow are you kidding, I have not even made one block, I was needed to baby sit, the people that care for a 6 yr old girl and a 3 yr old boy none are blood relatives, we help each other out on child care if something comes up, so there are 3 families involved, lol, I'm a back up (the 4th family) the granny ( not family) works over night and the mom (not family) is on vacation. The real mom is strung out on drugs and the dad has mental issues, these kids are the best,sweetest, well behaved kids you will ever see, we all try to keep the same schedule and the same rules it is working so far!!! I guess partly due to the stable environments we try to give these kids. We baked cookies yesterday, they were yummy

Lets see pictures!!! I will get caught up next week, mid week as I will be off duty.

katsdar I tried to say 5 of the (A) strip pieces, whoa I'm not that fast but I'm up to (E) as of now. I want to try to get at least 1 block totally assembled by Monday.
She has you assemble all the sections of Walls of Jericho at the same time then put them together all at once at least that is my understanding.

katsdar I tried to say 5 of the (A) strip pieces, whoa I'm not that fast but I'm up to (E) as of now. I want to try to get at least 1 block totally assembled by Monday.
She has you assemble all the sections of Walls of Jericho at the same time then put them together all at once at least that is my understanding.
oh, lol I have not even looked that far.
So where is everyone else? fenrosie Wanda

Back
Top Bottom