Arrowhead block swap

Whee! my laptop has been down since last week. I finally pc ready now.

I cut my LW fabrics but I was wondering how do you know which pieces go to which blocks before you use them, like she said in the update?

My blocks arrived! Thanks girls they are lovely.
I thought I had pretty much caught up, thinking I had an easy few days. I had forgotten LW!!!..........
Oh good I was wondering if you had received them yet and I was off nearly a week, must have gotten a nose wind, lol or had to dodge some sharks, We snuck on in on ya!!

I have mine together but making some more blocks to go with it so the quilt top will be 5 blocks across by 6 rows. I was given extra blocks and I do so appreciate that, Thank you

Thank you ladies! I received my blocks and forgot to let you know. I have a lot going on. Thank you so much. I love doing this and I'm learning so much!

Now something important. I'm going to buy a new sewing machine to use for sewing and quilting. I don't want to pay an arm and leg for one so can anybody give me some suggestions?

Thanks for everything ladies!

Thank you ladies! I received my blocks and forgot to let you know. I have a lot going on. Thank you so much. I love doing this and I'm learning so much!

Now something important. I'm going to buy a new sewing machine to use for sewing and quilting. I don't want to pay an arm and leg for one so can anybody give me some suggestions?

Thanks for everything ladies!
Is it your back up machine? Or your primary?

katsdar, I had my machine worked on and it does a little better. I'm not going to put more money by in it when I can get a better machine. I have my machine and my mother's very old machine too. I want one that I can quilt with plus do regular sewing.

katsdar, I had my machine worked on and it does a little better. I'm not going to put more money by in it when I can get a better machine. I have my machine and my mother's very old machine too. I want one that I can quilt with plus do regular sewing.
I'd check on Amazon for sewing and quilting machines, some even have embroidery with it, priced around 700, if your wanting to go that high. Juki and Janome are good realitive inexpensive machines, Singers also have always been good machines, brothers the jury is still out on that one, course all the machines seem to be made of plastic I find that to be true with the Brother and Singers.

Ladies I'm sorry I've been AWOL but life got kinda crazy for a bit. I still haven't gotten any fabric for my Labryinth quilt and don't have any idea when I'll have a chance to do that. Carry on without me, and please post your completed quilts as I'd love to see them

Kristy

Back
Top Bottom